Terms & Conditions For Tutors
Terms & Conditions For Tutors effective from 01/01/2020
1. Registration Charge: Nil
2. Commission (applied for all new tuitions provided by us or referred by any of our clients)
• First Month: 60% of one month’s fee for the classes which are on monthly basis. We do not guarantee the durablity of any tuition. It’s totally on tutor’s quality and goodwill with clients.
- Subsequent Months: -Nil- • Subsequent Year: 60% of one month’s fee
- Every Month: 20% of the total classes which are on per hour basis or subject specialized and charges are equal or more than 900 INR/hour or 10,000/month.
- Online classes: Teaching Academy will finalize the charges with the parents and the teachers and the payment will be transferred to the teachers at the end of the monthly session or the classes. teachers are not supposed to discuss the payment or share any personal details (like phone number, email id, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and so on) with the parents or the students.
• Short term packages (crash courses, college-level etc.): 30% of total amount of the course will be charged by Teaching Academy.
3. If any tuition provided to you continues for the next year (after completing one full year) or any new tuition provided/referred by OUR CLIENT, the tutor has to pay the commission as applied in condition no.- (2)
4. First month’s fees will be collected from the clients by teaching academy or by tutor if allowed by us and should be paid to us within a day or two or can be paid online as well.
5. If any client calls a tutor after a gap of few days/weeks/months of the trial class then it’s the duty of the tutor also to update us about that.
6. When we provide any tuition to any tutor then you must please contact the client immediately and inform us about the developments as early as possible.
7. Teachers (tutors) are requested not to indulge in any activity other than tutoring such as taking money for admission in any college/ school/ institutions or any fraud proposal.
8. In case of any fraud by teachers (tutors) with any client or with Teaching Academy then we are free to take legal action against him/her.
9. Tutors are requested to please update us immediately about their present address and phone/mobile number if changed and are requested to provide your ID proof to clients if demanded by them.
10. Tutors are requested to be punctual and behave/talk/dress up as a Gentleman/lady while visiting to any client for trial or regular class.
11. By filling online “Tutor Registration Form” you agree to follow all our terms and conditions and your acceptance could be used in ANY COURT UNDER DELHI JURISDICTION
12. Teaching Academy don’t give any assurance or guarantee to give you tuition class/student.
13. Candidates have to upload or whatsapp scanned copy of following Documents (scan original documents)
a). One coloured passport size photograph.
b). Photo ID / Address proof (Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card).
c). Present/permanent address proof (Both in case of tenant or not a permanent resident of delhi)
d). Last obtained educational qualification
- Teaching Academy will charge 30% of the total salary of the very first month from school/institution/organisation.
- Teaching Academy will charge 60% of the total salary of the very first month from the teachers as well.
- If there is any continuation in the job in the further years, then the teacher is going to pay us 50% of the first month in the so on years.
- If there is any disputes between the two parties then the teaching academy is not responsible for the same.
Teaching Academy reserves the right to modify / add / delete any condition at any time.
All DISPUTES, IF ANY, ARE TO BE SETTLED UNDER DELHI JURISDICTION ONLY